What are we working on?
We're still shaking off some of the 2015 snow and working to improve our messaging, information we collect and overall strategy. Check out some of the projects in process and/or apply to volunteer.
New Registration Process
Our new policy is to collect comprehensive data on families and youth registered for our mailing list where we announce our workshops and other opportunities. This way we can see:
- Effectiveness - inclusivity to underrepresented areas
- Demand for Offerings - workshops, events, long-term programs
- Assistance - equipment, transportation, scholarships
- Improve Our Programs - increase retention rate and communication
How Registration Works for Parents & Youth
- Read the Attendee Agreement
- Sign-up for our newsletter
- Confirm your email address
- Register for each event you'd like to attend
Please fill out the entire form, we will never share your info!
Our list will be cleaned to remove incomplete profiles.
Please update your information by next Friday March 20th, 2015.
As we work on our 2015 strategic plan, we're working to become transparent about how we operate as a volunteer non-profit, so we can better serve the growing NYC families list (1,500 and counting!) but also the global CoderDojo community.
We're also excited to welcome our first (paid) high school intern Nickesha who will be sharing her journey in learning to code and helping us to improve our curriculum!